My Blog has Moved to freethoughtblogs.com since 1 November 2011

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence

I sobbed watching Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence on Islamic faith schools here in Britain.

I sobbed not for the hate speech and bigotry - which as a ‘kafir’ I am used to – but for the forgotten and vulnerable children beaten and humiliated day in and day out.

The five year old boy hit by the teacher could have been my son or yours... Sweet children left to the mercy of Islamism and violence by a state that shrugs its responsibilities towards the most vulnerable.

I say shut all faith schools down now.

It's simple really. It’s just a question of choice.

I choose children’s rights over religion and Islamism. What will you choose?

Here is the very good documentary:

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


A full statement is to follow.

No comments: